Thursday, December 15, 2011

Plies Gunning For Street Cred



For the life of me, I will never understand why a man would want to trade good standing for negative imagery but for those who do, I digress.

Rap artist, Plies is responsible for starting a club shooting recently for the sake of garnering street credibility and yet, when in court, he was looking for mercy by sharing his rather modest upbringing, which included his above average intellect, with the judge.
However, as I said, I will never understand why a man would want to trade good standing for the sake of being gangsta. Isn't this the same guy who has a degree in Nursing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!

List your site in the Hot Vs Not web directory You can find other related resources in the Chats and Forums Directory

Free SEO Tools

AddPro.comSearch Engine Optimization